Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

I get random illness. Should i be concerned ?

At times I will start to feel really sick. It happens multiple times every week. Usually my head will start to hurt, small throat ache, my ears will hurt a little, fatigue, and a sore neck. I am 14 years old. If so, should I be checked by my normal doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome,
it can be checked by normal doctor himself.
but you didnt mention you sex. if you are female and at this age chance for rheumatism also since repeated sore throat.
any way you go for blood check up
then on the basic of that report go for treatment.
thanking you
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor