Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I get pain around my top abs.I am using medicine Rabekind-DSR, it gives me relax from pain

Hi, I have this problem since last two year. I have checked with doctor properly but they found nothing in scan or any suggested medical checkup. My problem is sometime suddenly I get pain around my top abs or you can say from where stomach start exactly top at centre. I am using medicine Rabekind-DSR, it gives me relax but not sure whats the problem is? What should I consider to take care. Could someone please suggest something?
Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Rx, 1) China 200 10D/BD
2) Alfa-alfa Tonic 30day after Lunch & Dinner.

  User's Response
If you are not able to get relief from the medicines, you should take care of your diet and lifestyle. Rabekind , i dont know. Did you try homeo? This happened to my sister too. She modified her diet pattern and routine adding changes like yoga, few exercises. She fairly doing well and happy unlike earlier. I think you shall be better helped by a nutrition expert who can design a plan for you. Why can't you ask the doctor here?
General & Family Physician Dr. Nirmal's  Response
hi wlcome to healthcaremagic
Food Habits To Prevent Gastritis:
Eat slowly: Eat slowly by chewing the food thoroughly. This will help in proper digestion and prevention of gastritis.
Do not Eat Full Stomach: Overloading yourself with food can aggravate gastritis
Have smaller meals: Have small meals followed by a snack. This will give time for your stomach to break down the food and digest properly. Having a small meal every 3 hours is recommended.
Avoid spicy foods: Chilli powder, cloves, pepper or spicy foods can worsen the symptoms of gastritis. Hence, stay away from such foods.
if this problem still persist so contact ur doctor and do endoscopy
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

I am also having same prob. hyperacidity, doc gave me several antibiotics and also rabekind DSR but it happened again and again. is there any permanent solution or anybody can suggest anythig.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor