Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

I get my menstrual cycle once in one year, what could be wrong with me ?

hi i am joyce, 26 years old. my querie is about my menstrual cycle , i have irregular menstruation. i only have menstruation for once a year or once in 2 years. though i don t feel anything, or pain during my menstruation, but i still worried about my condition. i need ur advice. any exercise or what food is suitable for me?though i always go on a diet but i never loose weight. please help..
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The irregular and infrequent periods you are having are due to the dieting you are doing.Due to the lack of nutrients you are not having your periods. You need to have proper diet with all the essential nutrients first then only treatment for regular periods can be started.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Sun, 17 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor