Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

I get irregular periods and severe back pains. Can indigestion be one of the cause ?

Hi. my periods are quite irregular right from the begining. I am gastric most of the time and get hiccups also. Food is not digested properly. Also I feel severe back pain in the morning when I wake up which goes out once I do mild exercises in the morning. Do I need to see a GP?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  168
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Yes i do think you need to see a doctor.The irregular periods is the most important esp if you want to concieve.The rest will need to be treated with medications and physiotherapy.A gp will be able to help you with that.
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor