I get heart pain when I put pressure on this area. What could be the reason?

I am going to the doctor Monday morning and I know no one on here can diagnosis my problem, but I was wondering about this pain I have? It occurs most of the time when I bend over (like to pick something up). It last only like 2-5 seconds and gets better after bending back up. Sometimes when I put pressure on this area (near my heart left side)it makes the same pain. I am so worried because my dad died from congestive heart failure .
Mon, 14 Dec 2009