I get headache severe with stiff neck,bulgy stomach

When I get headache severe with stiff neck,bulgy stomach ,then relaese of gas with huge sound in both forms, I dont no why this occurs.
Sun, 22 Nov 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

This will happen due to acidity problem.

Heyya ive had realy bad headaches the past 2weeks ive had pains in my stomach for the past two weeks they started of as like cramp now they realy hurt when i get up sit down get changed bend down etc there un bearable i feel dizzy some time and i feel hungry alot more but i never over over eat i have been a size 10 since the age of 11 up until a couple of weeks ago im now a size 12 and my belly looks huge and and a size 12 is nearly to small for me i do feel sick a lot but never vomit though could you help me please

Hi, I think I have a severe stomach bug. I ve been getting headaches for a few days, and last night I was sick approximately fifty times - and fainted once due to a fear of sickness! I ve not been sick for three hours now, but still feel like I need to be. Any advice on how I can stop this feeling, please?

Hi, i have been having stomach cramps with a severe headache for the past three days, i thought i was bloated but then last night i was shivering and my body was burning up and my feet were cold together with the stomach cramps and headache. I have never felt this sick before. Please tell me what is happening to me.

Recent questions on  Migraine

Hi! So recently I ve been having some strange symptoms. Sometimes parts of my body will start tingling & go numb. & at other times I ll experience sharp jabbing pains in my ribs which cause me to not be able to breathe or walk for a few seconds. I get extreme migraines & my most scary symptom is when at night always around 3 AM - 7AM I ll wake up, lounge around for an hour or so, just lay in my bed when suddenly this overwhelming ringing fills my ears so I can t hear & I lose all inability to move. Could you tell me what s happening to me?

my grandson is 4 and has cortical dysplasia. He has been off his med s phenabarbitol for 2 years now. He was playing around fine this morning and all of a sudden he started squinting his eyes and got on my shoulder and within 5 mins he threw up and is now sleeping. This has happened twice before and lasted 2 days of staying in a dark room and having to go to the ER from dehydration from not being able to keep anything down. It s like a 2 to 3 month period between episodes. I was just wondering if it s headaches doing this? Can cortical dysp. cause migraine headaches? Each time we go to hospital they don t tell us what causes this. Please help !

A 54-year-old Type-A male business executive had been experiencing migrainelike headaches. One afternoon he also experienced light-headedness, slurred speech and mildly impaired motor function on his right side. One of his colleagues rushed him to the emergency room of a nearby hospital where blood pressure, blood gases, electrolytes, and an ECG were run. His blood pressure was 195/100 mm Hg, which he said was typical of what he had experienced during the past two years. Blood gases and electrolytes were normal. The ECG showed no arrhythmias but did demonstrate a left axis deviation. The gentleman was admitted to the hospital and a cerebral angiogram was performed which showed left cerebral hemorrhaging. 1. What is the diagnosis of this individual s disorder?2. What are the major contributing factors to this disorder?3. What could have been done to prevent this problem?4. What are the early warning symptoms prior to the complication?5. Why did the ECG show a left axis deviation?6. Why was there impaired motor function on the right side from cerebral hemorrhaging on the left side?

I had an MRI which showed stable microvascular ischemia white matter changes without demylinization. I am a 34 year old, 284 lb woman with a hx of migraines with aura. The MRI was done because the aura prior to a migraine changed from the electrical current type to seeing tracers. For the past few months I have had chronic headaches, not just the hormonal migraines I typically see. I take Fioricet for my headaches because nothing else has seemed to work. I do not have high blood pressure or cholesterol issues despite being morbidly obese. I do not have pre-diabetes or other blood sugar issues. My mother has a hx of TIA s, diagnosed when she was 40. I am still waiting for a neuro appt because the neurologist wants to review all of my medical files before setting the appointment. 1. How does the radiologist know the changes are stable when I have never had these show up on an MRI before? 2. Could this be migraine related as opposed to TIA s? 3. What can I do to prevent the changes from becoming chronic?

Doctor, I have experienced some strangeness for two days now. I have had 2 TIA's in the past with slurred speech and numbness on the left side of my body. I awoke this AM with a numb arm on my right side. I have a headache now. I have symptoms of...

Recent visit 12-21 for headaches that I have for weeks they come and go for months at a time .they start in front and go around my head ,some nausea and ear pain or hot sensation around ears and floaters that make it hard to read or write .and...

We are wondering if my husband may have had a small stroke. Taken to the er with confusion loss of balance extremely high BP and migraine type headache. His BP meds have been adjusted but now his behavior has shifted. Very aggressive argumentative...