I get headache severe with stiff neck,bulgy stomach

When I get headache severe with stiff neck,bulgy stomach ,then relaese of gas with huge sound in both forms, I dont no why this occurs.
Sun, 22 Nov 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

This will happen due to acidity problem.

Heyya ive had realy bad headaches the past 2weeks ive had pains in my stomach for the past two weeks they started of as like cramp now they realy hurt when i get up sit down get changed bend down etc there un bearable i feel dizzy some time and i feel hungry alot more but i never over over eat i have been a size 10 since the age of 11 up until a couple of weeks ago im now a size 12 and my belly looks huge and and a size 12 is nearly to small for me i do feel sick a lot but never vomit though could you help me please

Hi, I think I have a severe stomach bug. I ve been getting headaches for a few days, and last night I was sick approximately fifty times - and fainted once due to a fear of sickness! I ve not been sick for three hours now, but still feel like I need to be. Any advice on how I can stop this feeling, please?

Hi, i have been having stomach cramps with a severe headache for the past three days, i thought i was bloated but then last night i was shivering and my body was burning up and my feet were cold together with the stomach cramps and headache. I have never felt this sick before. Please tell me what is happening to me.

Recent questions on  Migraine

I stopped a birth control pill two weeks ago because of blind migraines with the risk of stroke. I have now had a headache for two weeks and getting Ice cold soaking sweats at night. Should I be concerned or is this normal after stopping birth control?

I am a 38 yo white heathly attractive male who masturbates at least twice a day or more. I am not promiscuous, not as in my younger days...now I just watch internet porn or think about it. I Love sex and have since I can remember back to five years old playing with girls. I expected the intesity to lessen with age, but I have come to find out it is not and I am more and more beginning to embrace my nature as it seems this is how I am wired. Will the fire ever subside?

Yes, I suffer from severe migraines almost everyday and so does multiple immediate family members. We have with this our whole lives. But I have recently started having severe hair loss...clumps of hair multiple times a day. Could this have anything to do with my migraines ?

hi. i am a 33 year old female. just recently, within the past week, i have had a scratchy throat, red eyes-no itching or pus, no fever, occassional nausea, constipation and/or diarreah,, a missed period with a negative pregnancy result.i am not on any medication or birth control. i am 5'3", weigh about 135-140 lbs. i have been trying to exercise more often but not too crazy.it is tuesday today. on friday about 4p.m. i got a slight migraine wth blurred vision and nausea. what is going on???

Doctor, I have experienced some strangeness for two days now. I have had 2 TIA's in the past with slurred speech and numbness on the left side of my body. I awoke this AM with a numb arm on my right side. I have a headache now. I have symptoms of...

Recent visit 12-21 for headaches that I have for weeks they come and go for months at a time .they start in front and go around my head ,some nausea and ear pain or hot sensation around ears and floaters that make it hard to read or write .and...

We are wondering if my husband may have had a small stroke. Taken to the er with confusion loss of balance extremely high BP and migraine type headache. His BP meds have been adjusted but now his behavior has shifted. Very aggressive argumentative...