Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

I get ejaculate within 1 minute and my wife is having pain during intercourse

i got ejaculate within 1 minute and wife is having pain while having intercourse i had got married month ago. my problem is i got ejaculate within 1 minute while having intercourse. And my wife is having pain while having intercourse. Please help me i worried about premature ejaculation .
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  395
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
There is effective treatment for premature ejaculation. Consult a qualified Sexual Medicine Consultant

For pain, you can use lubricants like K-Y Jelly in in the initial phase of married life.

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY 9447705077

Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Pain in the initial days is normal.
for premature ejaculation: Go slow, spend more time on fore play, stop-start technique may help.
Do not time your self or do over self assessment; enjoy the act.
if persistant problem seek medical advice. local creams and many new drugs are available to help in this problem.
Answered: Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor