Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

I get dizzy and nausea and i am a slight binge eater.

I m 15 year old girl, and I am a slight binge eater. I will go days where I only eat a little, and then I ll pig out, and repeat the cycle. I often find my hands shaking, and I get dizzy and nauseas, sometimes even numb. Is it from my strange eating habits?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Dec 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  188
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You seem to be having symptoms of Bullemia nervosa. When you do such things, there is high risk of acid damage to your mouth, teeth causing discolouration and unhealthy teeth, oral cavity. This is an extremely disturbing habit to adopt. Rather you can eat healthy. Avoid junk food. Exercise daily for good health and physique. Having tremor, numbness can occur when you have low blood sugar due to frequent vomiting. Avoid this situation or you can faint, develop seizures as well. You may need Psychiatrist's advice to help you quit this.
Answered: Sun, 25 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

you have some stomach related disturbances, also some harmonal imbalance, for proper treatment please email your detail history on
Answered: Sat, 1 Jan 2011
  User's Response
it appears you are suffering from bulimia nervosa.incidence is common between 13 and 20 years of age.There are several empirically-supported psychosocial treatments for bulimia nervosa. Cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal psychotherapy and dialectical behavior therapy
consult psychiatrist.
Answered: Sun, 25 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
It may or may not be related with your food habits.Even if not food related you have
awareness of your bad food habits so no harm in correcting your food habits,which
will other wise also help you. Looking to your age there are all the chances it could
be hormonal changes in body as you are going towards from tenagers towards adolecence. Thanks
Answered: Sun, 25 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor