Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

I get cold frequently and i am 32 years old. Should i worry about it ?

my boby temprature is alway hot and i offen catch cool,is anything wrong with my health?i m 32 years old,height:5.6fit,weight:73kg.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

I Would like to know:

1.) Since how long are you experiencing this?
2.) Do you have any other symptoms apart from above mentioned ones?
3.) Have you lost or gained weight recently?

You History suggests you have reduced Immunity. You should be getting yourself examined by a Physician. He/she shall do a Physical examination and if deemed necessary he/she will suggest you a Blood Work up and tests to rule out the exact cause which could include,

1.) Complete Blood Count (CBC)
2.) Urinalysis
3.) Allergy Tests.

Once the cause is confirmed, the treatment will depend upon the cause.

You will have to bring in some lifestyle changes:

1.) Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and Green Leafy vegetables
2.) Drink plenty of water
3.) Avoid stress.
4.) If you smoke and drink, QUIT.
5.) Exercise regularly for an Hours, 5 days a week.
6.) Stick to your treatment plan and go for regular follow up.

Wish you Good Health.
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor