Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

I get chest pain. What could be the problem ?

i get chest pain(left side) occassionaly, and i m not able 2move 4those few mins. (20-30min). What must be the problem, m scared to consult the Dr. Its happening since 3yrs. Should I take X-ray Sonography test ? Is anythng serious ?
Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic,
you may be suffering from angina pectoris which results due to lack of blood supply to the heart.Does your pain radiate to your left arm and forearm?Angina may result from a number of reasons.It may also be due to gastric need a doctor to be consulted.If antacids and analgesic dont releive your pain you should visit your doctor and get a ECG done.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor