Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

I get burning sensation and cream like substance during urination. Is it STD ?

to whom it may concern. im tremaine and friday july 1st me and my wife had sex while on her period. the next day my urine burned like crazy and a cream substance was coming out of my penis. i just got checked by a doctor and he said it might be a uti but its looking like a std. could i have gotten from her from having sex on her period. i also have a sex toy and i play with it from time to time. i never cleaned it. please respond asap.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM. You are most likely suffering from UTI. You can get it verified by getting your urine tested. Std's present in specific manners and your doctor would be in a better position to rule them out. Wish you good health.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

You must have infection from unclean toy.Clean your toy with antiseptic liquid every time.Nothing wrong for sex during periods but you have to take care for local hygiene.

Go for certain investigations for confirm further diagnosis and consult your physician for better medical management.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor