Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

I get brownish spit in the morning

Hi, I am 33 yrs old male and since last week have been spitting brownish spit in the morning, after the intial spitting the saliva is of normal colour. I have had acidity issue for sometime and also did a months medicine course for its treatment. Pl. advice what course of action to take further to control/cure this. PS: have a sedantry lifestyle due to work nature and also oveweight. Really worried.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2080
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Initial sputum if it is brownish can be clotted blood coming from posterior part of the nose if you have had recent cold & cough.Also see if there is any symptom like loss of weight;fever;weakness.If you have any symptoms get investigated.If there is no symptom then there should be nothing to worry about but examination is necessary to find the cause or to rule out any problem.
Answered: Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor