Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

169 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I get a small pain inside my chest. My heart starts to flutter repeatedly until I exhale.

do you think that you can help me with my heart ? i don t know what is wrong with it. this is serious ? I know that you cannot find a true diagnosis online, but i am still curious for what answers i will find, but anyways, i am postive that there is something really wrong with my heart, i am a girl, currently 13 and turning 14 next month.I am sort of scared now, for since the past 4 years, i have been having these symptons. I am not overweight if you are wondering, i am at a healthy weight for my age. Heres a couple of problems i have been having: 1) A couple of times each week, my heart skips a beat or stops for 2-3 seconds. I cannot breathe while this happens. 2) If i wake up in the middle of the night, my heartbeat is normal, but all of a sudden, it speeds up to about 110-115 beats per minute, then slows down to normal. 3) If I run for short or long times, sometimes I feel lightheaded.this occurence is rare though. 4)at certain times, I get a small pain inside my chest , feels where my heart is. 5)If at any time, I breathe in too fast, my heart starts to flutter repeatedly. until I exhale, it stops fluttering. As i mentioned before, I know that I cannot find a true diagnosis online, but only by having a doctor checkup, but if you will, could you list different things that could most likely be wrong with my heart? -Thank you all in advance.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Consult your doctor, he will run a couple of labs, EKG, and X Ray chest and a conclusive diagnosis can be reached. No body can solve your problem on the web.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....