I gave birth on 26/09/2017 and was breastfeeding my son

I gave birth on 26/09/2017 and was breastfeeding my son exclusively, I got my menstruation in April and I continued breastfeeding my baby, then my menstruation stopped coming since August, I've had ultrasound test and pregnancy tests done but there's nothing wrong with me and am not pregnant so my doctor said its probably because I'm still breastfeeding my son.
So around 27/10/2018 I started feeling nauseous, no breast pain or implantation bleeding neither did urine test shows that am pregnant, I get hungry quickly and get weak and sleepy easily.
The nausea is out of control I want to know what may be wrong with me and what I can do to relieve the nausea it makes me feel so sick all the time.
Thu, 8 Nov 2018