Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

I found a lump on the back of my head. can I get help from any Online doctor ?

Almost 2 months ago, i fell on the ice and hurt my back not noticing if i hit my head or not. 2 weeks after, i found a lump on the back of my head that was very sore , as if i had just hit my head. The day after, i went to the doctors just to be told it should go away after a couple of weeks. it hasn't. now it does not hurt but it is very hard and sometimes i get dizzies. Should i go back to see an other doctor ?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  739
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
hello... see your doctor.. and also take arnica 200.. one dose in the morning and second dose at night for three days..its a homeoapthic medicine.. the lump will heal..
god bless..

Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Since you had a head injury and also experincing symptoms like dizziness , it is very imp that you see a neurophysician & also do a CT scan to check for anything unusal inside. Dont waste much time. If it were a hematoma it would have resolved withing 2 weeks time.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor