Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I fell on my lower right side above my bum cheek, what could I have done ?

I fell on my lower right side above my bum cheek about a year ago and it still hurts very much what could I have done ?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  338
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for using Health Care Magic.
A fall before 1 year is a long time. May be you might have injured the muscles in the right buttocks but it must heal by now. You can go with X-ray of Right hip joint to start with and then after that MRI or CT Scan may be helpful. You can start with Hot and Cold fomantation in the area of injury by sitting in a tub with warm water alternating with cold water which might help you out.
Feel free to contact me for further help.
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello there..take arnica 200 two doses..its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results.. u will be healed with it..
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor