I fell and landed on right knee pretty hard, it was swollen from calf to knee

Hello i fell and landed on my right knee pretty hard It was swollen from my calf to my knee for a couple days but went down after i iced it Im still having trouble walking though as there is pain in the right side of my right knee Do you think there is something wrong with my PCL Hello i fell and landed on my right knee pretty hard It was swollen from my calf to my knee for a couple days but went down after i iced it Im still having trouble walking though as there is pain in the right side of my right knee Do you think there is something wrong with my PCL
Mon, 2 May 2011