I feel wheezing and problem in breathing. Should I call it asthma ?

I have a problem which is not an all time issue but only when I run or play games in which I have to do physical activities like running, I feel wheezing and problem in breathing. I recently got this thing. Should i call it asthama?
Mon, 26 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Asthma is one of the fastest growing medical problems in all developed countries. Some of the common symptoms of asthma are which may not be continuous. 1. Constant coughing, 2. A feeling of tightness in the chest and difficulty in breathing. Sometimes the symptoms may be mild while in some cases it is very severe. Still Medical attention is compulsory. So i think u should better visit a doctor. He can help u better in this regard.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
I have wheezing problem where i am using inhaler continously for the past 4 years. I am not sure whether i have to use it the complete lifetime. Can anyone help me out in this..?
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
I am not sure that u will need it for the life time. But still i can tell u some points about them. It is not a bad thing if u are using inhalers. In general they are used to reduce deposition in the mouth and throat. So it helps u remove the stuff that stucks in your mouth and throat. Rest i think u shud consult a specialist in this case and try to find out the real thing. Best Regards :)
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
when i have cold i find difficult to breath and even after cold is gone i feel difficult to breath for some days .. can we call it asthama ?
Guaurav sharma's  Response

Getting checked is definitely safe. You can also try health foods like apples, spinach, raddishes, ginger, garlics, carrots etc more in the regular diet which has proved to be asthma killers.

Try having a look at healandhealth to know more on more health foods for diseases like asthma, obesity etc.