I feel weird doing this but here we go. I

I feel weird doing this but here we go. I was wondering if it sounds like I have something? I don't know what. so I'm going to describe it now...

I have to have all numbers even like if I'm turning the volume up on a TV or radio it has to be on an even number or it will just drive me crazy. sometimes when I hear or see phone numbers or phrases I end up saying it a million times, in my head or out loud. it takes forever to stop. And if I mess up the numbers or words I have to say it the wrong way too, but it has to be even with the right way. and when I'm using my phone I count how many times I scroll down or up and I have to make sure that its an even number. and if I'm reading comments on something I read them two at a time and they have to be the same length. And when I get kissed on one cheek I have to them kiss me on my other cheek too. if I get kissed on the lips it has to to be twice....if something is not done the way I need, it just bugs me all day long. like the volume being uneven, I would think about that all day.

okay well I think I gave a lot of examples. thank you.
Mon, 29 Oct 2018