Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I feel that there is some problem in my testicle ? What might it be ?

I have some problem in my right ball. I am 22 years old. I think sometime ther is something. Still no pain. But I think some prob is there . Please help me Hi sir I have some prob in my right ball. still no pain but I think some problem is there. it s hard to explain that what problem is there because no pain also. Please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
Whatever problem you are having with your right testical, it is better that you undergo sonography of your testical and after that consult a surgeon near by you for further management as without proper examination treatment can not be started.
Best wishes for your health.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor