Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I feel some worm or insect in moving on my skin near the eyelids anus hair, please help

I feel some worm or insect in moving on my skin Specially near the eyelids anus hair and all over the body While going to bed these days I feel some worm or insect in moving on my skin Specially near the eyelids anus hair and all over the body Occasionally I feel a bite like single spot sensation on the skin No insect is visible although I see some white dust like particles on my mattress under bed sheet which I clean daily but again they appear next day Also some very small minute black/ red/ brown spot like substance is visible rarely appears to be dust like, but still the problem is so severe that some nights I get to sleep by 4-00 am when the problem is reduced or some nights no sleep at all which causes serious weekness due to fatigue! PLease help.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1847
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Sweetheart.. I hate to say this but you are a text book morgelllons sufferer. my name is danny im a sufferer in california . i started a small group out here i have met about ten people in la with the same symptoms but we have been told, as you will,that its "delusiions of parisitosis" even though you have the same blackish red shiny specks that we all do and the weird white things all voer ur stuff no matter how much you clean. Ug its awefull.. the CDC has been "INVESTIGATING" THE "UNEXPLAINED DERMOPATHY" BUT has failed to release even ONE single piece of paper with results. i know2 how aweful and isolated you feel.. if you'd like to talk .. i can answer lots of questions call any time .. leave a message if i dont pick up rigfht away ill call you back asap. get help. the government denies knowledge.. i bet this has somethingb to do withg a government experiment but just look up morgellons. if you're like me - it will be very enlightening to see tyhat you're not alone- but equally fruwstrted when you know its something so hush hush the government wont even acknolowedge it. danny b 818 855 3485
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
its called formication.please consult a psychiatrist. take care
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor