Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

I feel some thing uncomfortable like trot infections in my mouth

Hello sir, Iam 25 years old having good athletic body and good health, 2 months back I had a unprotected sexual relation with a women. And 2 weeks back i feel some thing unconfortable like trot infections (mean time climate had changed here) and before 2 week I got a brush wund in my mouth and till this date it didnt get ok. and my back side body having burning alot.. and while a wake and run my full body getting burning. Kindly please advice is that any symptoms of this.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  270
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.... Do you mean HIV infection.. A throat infection could have been due to a simple viral flu it self.. It is too early to predict that these infection may be due to the HIV itself.. But as since you have had unprotected sexual relationship it suggest you to test for the HIV too.. There are a few test like the ELISA or Western BLot test or a DNA PCR test for HIV can be done.. Contact your doctor or your nearest hospital...

Answered: Mon, 25 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor