I feel so tired and like I always want to take a nap. please help

I had a postinor 2 tablet 24 hours after intercourse, did everything as usual (as its not the first time im taking the pill) but the difference was that I had some alchohol in blood this 2 days taking postinor. Now, 24 hours after taking the second tablet I feel very lightheaded, dizzy and kind of weak, when i wake up im abit sweaty and hot. I know its a normal side-effect as the package says but is there any way to stop it sooner, and it never happened to me before. I feel so tired and like i always want to take a nap. help.
Mon, 2 May 2011