Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

I feel pain in stomach after eating and drinking. Do i need medical attention ?

Hi... whenever i eat or drink something, I feel stomach pain and then i have to go washroom. after some poop i feel relaxed.I went 10 times yesterday to washroom.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
i would suggest you take some medicines before directly going for invasive procedures like endoscopy.It looks like some amoebic anfection.Take tablet Metrogyll 400 mg thrice a day for three days along with Tab.PAN 40 mg.You should be better in three days, if not so visit Gastroenterologist
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Akshith's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!
Consult a gastro enterologist for the symptoms you have mentioned a few tests are required to rule out any organic cause for your symptoms like upper gi endoscopy and lower gi endoscopy.
for now you can try taking proton pump inhibitor like pantoprazole half an hour before food once daily and see if it helps.
Answered: Mon, 4 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor