Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

I feel pain during sex. Is there any medicine which will relax my vaginal wall ?

Hello doctor , i am a female age: 27. feel pain while having sex with my counterpart. I cant take his penis fully into my vagina. Can you prescribe me any medicine which i take before sex and which relax my muscles and i feel good while doing sex.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  220
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The vagina is stretchable and can accommodate penis of any size but it may be possible that you are not having proper lubrication or dryness of vagina or even in case of anxiety.Next time try using K-Y jelly for lubrication and see if you get full penetration and satisfaction.
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor