Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

152 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I feel nauseous, headaches, fatigue and vomiting tendency. Am i pregnant ?

I m 23 years old , roughly 110 lbs standing at 5 3 , never been pregnant . My boyfriend and I had sex the day after my menstrual cycle . Lately I ve been feeling tired and weak . Nauseous and bloated . I can t lie down without feeling nauseous as well . I eat small portions and immediately feeling like vomiting after , but nothing comes up . Mild headaches off and on . I ve been getting hot easily even if the room temp is at 60 degrees . My boyfriend doesn t think I m pregnant due to low sperm count . What else could it be ?
Tue, 27 Dec 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
Thanks from Magic Health Care. I understand your condition, there can be possibility of being pregnant because having sex after menstural cycle does not always considered to be safe period.But there can be ther possibilities too so would recommend you to see a doctor.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....