I feel my heart throbbing inside, is it anxiety or a heart problem ?

Hi would deeply be thankful for an answer i deal with anxiety and before i dealt with anxiety i always been healthy but as my anxiety progressed during this last year i noticed i would feel my heart beat whethor its beating hard or just being still and relaxed even when i take a nap i feel my heart beat even if its going about 70 i dont know if its my anxiety where i focuse to much on my heart or whethor its something else i cant take it and i cant deal with it my doc said i have a normal heart healthy and strong said dont worry but mentioned two leaky valves please help
Tue, 10 Jan 2012