I feel like I have gone mad at times and I am losing my temper,what should I do?

My boss drives me so mad. He is so sarcastic and pushy! Aarghhh! I feel like pushing him down the stairs or stabbing him sometimes. I am just 22 and feel like I’ve gone mad at times. I lose my temper and snap at my friends and always anxious and jumpy. What should I do?
Sun, 17 Apr 2011
's  Response
My first piece of advice – ignore the joker on top. Secondly please get out of your job and look for a new one ASAP. If your work is so unpleasant and it is affecting your personal life as well, there is no point in sticking to it. Do you have any good reason to stick to your job? If you have more complaints about you present job- get rid of your boss by changing jobs.
Ved Prakash's  Response
Perfectly normal. I feel the same way about my mother in law sometimes. I think its normal anger at great stupidity. Mother in laws and bosses know they can get away with it so they love pissing you off.
manoj's  Response
Don’t stab your boss you’ll go to jail. Pushing him down the stairs when no one is looking and make it look like an accident?. Side effect you may feel guilty and go really mad later.