Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

I feel like I am having internal weakness. Can an online doctor suggest a good doctor in Doha ?

hi...i m 32 unmarried...want to go for it in next 5 / 6 months time...but feel internal weakness with obvious symptoms...i want to see some expert doctor in doha, qatar..any name with address plz.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Please tell us what kind of problems you are facing. Do you get dizzy often. Do you feel depressed. You should get blood test first with haemoglobin, blood counts. Also get urine and stool tested for infection and parasites. Eat fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Exercise daily. Stay free of stress. Do Yoga daily. Get 6-8 hours of sleep a day. You can consult Ministry of Health Doctor of Medicine Head of Department for the issues.
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor