I feel light headed and I have nearly collapsed while eating

I am trying to eat heathily but my problem is when I don t eat often and well sized portions I feel light headed and I have nearly collapsed once I had a 4 hour shift at work I was feeling very dizzy. But I have been getting pains in my heart as well which makes me worry. vegtables and bran just don t keep my energy levels up enough on their own. What can I do? TRUST ME I eat enough lol I eat 3 well sized meals a day with snacks inbetween to keep my energy up between meals
Tue, 8 Mar 2011