Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

I feel kinda heavines in my left ear and my head keeps hearting me

I feel kinda heavines in my left ear .. It sometimes gets really worse that i lose balance ! And my head keeps hearting me . it s like i don t feel my body !! I went to a doctor He told me It s because your ears are sensetive and you should not listen to loud noise or Put headphones on Okay first i dont put them a lot . And my head hurts Suddenly . Do you have any idea what this could be .. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 29 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Looks like vertigo in mild form. Some times even wax in the ear can give this type of
feeling or mild infection also can give this. Take antibiotic like Amoxycillin with
stugeron and antihistaminic like cetrizine can help you if not better with it consult
ENT specialist to guide you more.Any URTI also can give this.Thanks
Answered: Sat, 10 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor