Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I feel impotency

Sir, I am tamil arasan doing final year engineering .now i do masterbaution in past 4 years .now i feel impotency. my health condition is also poor .please give your contact number and i want to check my health condition
Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  793
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
impotence may be pshychologically only..
dont worry..
Answered: Fri, 15 Oct 2010
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Impotence can be diagnosed after doing a examinationa nd investigation. Do not assume things on your own and disturb to your doctor or asexologist about your prpblem and what symptoms you arefacing that is making you think yourself to be impotent.

Answered: Fri, 26 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor