I feel dizzy when i have eat sugar . My blood sugar level is 343

everytime i eat something that has sugar in it [[which is most everything]] i get dizzy. and i know it has to deal with sugar because when i drink diet pop it doesn t happen and there is no sugar in diet pop whats wrong with me i just took my blood sugar on my step dads monitor thing and it was 343
Thu, 31 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

You should report your symptoms to the doctor. He will write you a complete sugar test which should be done in fasting and also after food to see the sugar levels. Sugar level of 343 is too high. Normal should be below 140 it seems.

General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response

I think you are not aware that your blood sugar reads that of diabetes patient. It is advisable to consult a doctor immediately to check your sugar and if appropriate treatment started (which likely with the blood sugar, you have reported).