Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I feel burning sensation in upper abdominal region with rash. Do i need medical attention ?

I am 65yr female experiencing upper abdominal under breast bone uncomfortibale feeling ( nausea ) that burns through to my back mostly when lie down to sleep ... I can relieve a little by burping also my bosy heat seems to have increased and I have agroin burning rash with that this also is from night sweating I am experiencing very uncomfortable feeling top of stomach under my breast bone with a burning sesation that goes through to my back... lie down to sleep it is more prevalent.. togehter with an awful groin rash.. My body heat has increased!!! I amm 65yr female
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  151
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Meek

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
This is called gastric reflux where in the acid from the stomach comes back into the throat giving rise to all these unpleasant symptoms. And, this is common in your age because of the laxity of the valves controlling the reflux. You need to consume plenty of water, avoid alcohol or smoking if any. Consult your physician for medicines to relieve your gastric problem. Try to lie on the left side, use a thicker pillow and consume your dinner at least 2 hours before going to bed.
Take care

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor