Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I feel burning sensation during intercourse. Is it STD ?

Dear Dr, i am 32 yrs old male suffering burning sensation during intercourse both i and my wife since Oct 2010. i have tested all reports on 23 Mar 2011 like HIV result was normal, blood for HBTLC DLC, result was hb-12.4, TLC-7,100, DLC-P-64, L-31,M-01,E-04, BT-NIL, CT-NIL, Platelet count-nil, LFT urea & creatinine result urea-24, creatinine-0.7, serum T/Bbilirubin-0.6, AST (SGOT)-34, ALT (SGPT)-30, VDRL-NOT REACTED, urine RE/ME-Not detected, sperm count-total volume-3.0ml, reaction-alkaline, viscosity-normal, t/count-19 million, motility-active-45%, sluggish-25%, dead-30%, pus cells-4-5/HPF, my wife has also tested with urine re/me but result was normal but she dishcarging something whitish like spot, she has also been referred to gyno and where she has been given some antiboiotics but we are not getting rid from the same, we are still suffering buring sensation during intercourse i have also been given antibiotics when found pus cells but problem is still exists. please help
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  269
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response

both of you need treatment simultaneously,with not only antibiotics but also anti fungal treatment .burning sensation is caused by infection or abnormal pH.Fungal or yeast infection is also
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
as are senior said you both have to take medicine and avoid intercourse, for month.if you have baby have it when you need another. thank you.
Answered: Wed, 1 Feb 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor