Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

I feel breathless and my eyes turn like bloodshot. Any test to be done or remedies

I feel breathless and my eyes turn red like bloodshot and face tighter when i consume one sip of alcohol. now. but previously i was a very hard drinker like i used to consume 3 full bottles a day without any problem i used to drive my two wheeler. any test to done pls adivce me the remedy
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  218
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
I feel breathless and my eyes turn red like bloodshot and face warmer, tighter when i consume even one sip of any alcohol. now. but previously i use to drink at ease. My liver is slightly fatty,but then so many fatty liver people they drink without any problem.

Also of a sudden this problem vanishes , to resurfesh again after some days ?

kindly suggest the solution.
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.Pl.see your doctor for examination.If you are drinker since long you need get your liver reports done.This could be due to some other reason also but this needs to be figure out first.In meanwhile you should avoid alcohol.
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor