Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

I feel a mild sting while urinating without any discharge

hi im 34 yrs old, just want to ask if its an abscess inside my penis or something else, everytime i urinate i feel a mild sting, not very painful and bearable,i can feel it inside my penis probably the location is half an inch from the tip, and sometimes i feel a burning sensation after the sting, usually i feel it more when i pee alot and the flow is strong,theres no discahrge or anything and i dont feel any other pain in my body, pls help and thanx in advance!!
Asked On : Tue, 10 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  403
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hhi welcome to healthcare magic

Abscess is not common in penis.. if it is so, then you will have fever,( urination) generalized mayalgia other constitutional symptoms.. burning micturition suggest that there is urinary tract infection.. urine for culture and sensitivity is require.. common anti biotic used is Tab. norflox 400mg twice daily for 5 days..
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor