Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I feel a light pulsing or ringing feeling in my hear

Once in a while i feel a light pulsing or ringing feeling in my hear. Id does not hurt. Is does not feel like my other ear, it feels like there is a blackage. What should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Aug 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  672
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
audiogram and xray pns take ent opinion and drugs. if not ct scan ear
Answered: Wed, 4 Aug 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Everyone experiences tinnitus sometime during their lives, even when their hearing is normal, especially when the surroundings are quiet. The pulsing feeling can be due to the normal blood flow in the inner ear. Kindly get your ears examined to rule out blockage due to ear wax (cerumen) build-up, which is the most common cause for tinnitus. Get your blood pressure and hemoglobin levels checked. You may also get a Pure Tone Audiogram (PTA) done after that to rule out any mild hearing loss. Do you have a history of excessive mobile telephone use in that ear? In that case, turn down the handset earphone volume.
Answered: Mon, 2 Aug 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor