I feel I am having chest pain, is it cardiac ?

at times i feel i am having chest pain , is it cardiac ?
Thu, 10 Dec 2009
's  Response
You should go to the Emergency room, that is nothing to play around with. My x husband had a heart attack at the age of 34!

i feel chest pain every night , is it mind over matter that i am stressed or? yes i am stressed but my dad had a stroke last year and mabey i am scared that it runs in the family.but i usuallu has headaches almost every day and my blood pressure went up for the first time in my life.i usually feel better when i take an asprin. so i take one every night.

i am 38 and feel chest pain and my lapid profile also show clastrol lavel is very high whow i control it? i am 38 and feel chest pain and my lapid profile also show clastrol lavel is very high whow i control it?

hi i am 27 yrs old- Chemical engineer- got married 1.5 yrs before but lost my job due to closure of the company, and my wife left me off cause of the same. i gave divorce to her latter- but i took a lot of emotional stress of this thing afterwards. Now from the last 1 month i am feeling chest pain - left arm severe pain. . which comes in and goes away randomly. Now pls suggest me whther i shall go for medication. or just changing and controlling my emotions and environment and quitting smoking would be sufficient enough to come up with. I have a family heart history and i am a smoker from last 5 yrs. Pls suggest

Recent questions on  Dyspnea

I have igg deficiency, asthma , and I have pain between my shoulders in my back. My stool has little white balls in it and I feel short of breath. I also have bouts of tachycardia and low grade fevers, I have had tons of medical exams. The only test I haven t had are Gallbladder exams. My colonoscopy found nodules in my ilium but they tested negative for Crohn s. Could this be a GB problem? My CT showed one elevated liver enzyme.

hi im 20 years old, and im having pain just beneath my chest, its a sharp pain, causing me shortness of breath, if i try to breath at the time it hurts, the pain last for less than a minute and it comes and goes, been about a month now. also i noticed that my spleen may have enlarged. Do you know what may be wrong with me?

I ve had a stomach bug for 4 days now. Mostly nausea the first day then vomiting the second and third. The doctor gave me anti-nausea medication yesterday. I m able to keep a little bit of liquid and food down now but when I get up, I m completely exhausted and run out of breath very fast. I don t know why I m short of breath, do you?

Hi 3 weeks ago I had stomach ache and lower bake ache suddenly at morning and then diarrhea till afternoon and at night 38.5 fever. From that day until now, I m seek and have weakness ,dyspnea( I can t breath deeply), headache. nausea, loss of appetite bone and muscle ache. In first stool exam(16 days ago) oval fat body reported , but in second not seen. i see jellylike things in stool. my bowel filled withe the sound of intestines growl in first laboratory test (16days ago) : FBS 82 , BUN 11.4 , Creatinine 0.9 BUN/Creatinine 13 , Triglycerides 92 cholesterol 200(always was upper than) , LDL 88.5 ( always was upper than 130). HDL 77( always was fewer than 35) , Ca 8.2 ( always was ok and I take enough dairy), P 3.1 , Na 140 , k 3.5 , S.G.O.T 31 , S.G.P.T 30 , Phosphatase Alkaline 122 , amylase 69 , Lipase 59 , ESR 25 , PT-Patient- time 12.5 , PT - Activity 920.1 INR 1.1 , PT0CONTROL 12 , WBC 5.6 .Neut 64.2 . Lymp 25.3 ( always was 40-43) Mono 8.9( always was 1-2) , Eos 1.3 , Bas 0.3 , RBC 4.66 , HGB 14.2 , Hct% 43.7 RDW% 13 ..... Stool : soft , brown , oval fat body were seen , mucus not seen( but I see jellylike ) rbc 0-1 . wbc 1-2 , ova of parasite not seen , cyst & trophozoit not seen , un digested food not seen , Occult blood negative second laboratory exam (10 days ago) : WBC 5.53 Neu 71.2 % , Lymp 20,6 Mono 6.9 , EO 0.06 , Baso 0.01 , ESR 14 , RBC 4.77 . HGB 15, HCT46.2, platelet 279 , HDL 76 , Cholesterol/HDL 2.8 , LDL 96 , LDL/HDL1.3 , SGOT 15 , SGPT 14 , Alkalin phosphatase 114 , Gamma GT 11 .... 4 weeks ago a CFL s bulb break in my hand when i was replacement it. I m 47 years old. Thank you t

My pulmonologist said tests he did indicated need for echo stress test to rule out ischemic heart disease and referred me to a cardiology practice who scheduled the test. They even got approval from ins. co. I'm having symptoms and anxious (but...

I wanted to use our last conversation as a basis of my two questions but Ill have to just hope you remember what we talked of just a few weeks ago. I have Chronic Anxiety , I have GAD and have been in a chronic state for 4 years since my mother...

I have been having dyspnea , low energy for the past 6 months. My last ECG showed normal sinus rhythm low voltage QRS Borderline ECG. Should I see a cardiologist?