I feel I am having chest pain, is it cardiac ?

at times i feel i am having chest pain , is it cardiac ?
Thu, 10 Dec 2009
's  Response
You should go to the Emergency room, that is nothing to play around with. My x husband had a heart attack at the age of 34!

i feel chest pain every night , is it mind over matter that i am stressed or? yes i am stressed but my dad had a stroke last year and mabey i am scared that it runs in the family.but i usuallu has headaches almost every day and my blood pressure went up for the first time in my life.i usually feel better when i take an asprin. so i take one every night.

i am 38 and feel chest pain and my lapid profile also show clastrol lavel is very high whow i control it? i am 38 and feel chest pain and my lapid profile also show clastrol lavel is very high whow i control it?

hi i am 27 yrs old- Chemical engineer- got married 1.5 yrs before but lost my job due to closure of the company, and my wife left me off cause of the same. i gave divorce to her latter- but i took a lot of emotional stress of this thing afterwards. Now from the last 1 month i am feeling chest pain - left arm severe pain. . which comes in and goes away randomly. Now pls suggest me whther i shall go for medication. or just changing and controlling my emotions and environment and quitting smoking would be sufficient enough to come up with. I have a family heart history and i am a smoker from last 5 yrs. Pls suggest

Recent questions on  Dyspnea

My friend has told me ( he is 82) that when he lies down on his right side his chest hurts. I noticed his shortness of breath two nights ago when we had to walk about 200 yards to a ball park. He is complaining of indigestion- 2 days now. He has had a stent for 10 years, otherwise is in good health. Last night he did not sleep well. He does not feel it is a heart problem as he saw his cardiologist 3 months ago and was dealing with just some high BP-= 130/90

Hi there. I am a 35 year old female 5'7 155 lbs with a 7 month old baby delivered by cesarean. I have had shortness of breath that worsens with physical exertion since the last month of my pregnancy but am otherwise in good health. The last 2 months it has been getting progressively worse to the point where I have to catch my breath sometimes in conversation. I am taking domperidone to increase my breastmilk production and have been for 2 months. I have been to the ER where I have had an ECG, ct scan, x-ray and bloodwork, as well as a pulmonary function test. All results were within normal ranges except my oxygen levels in my blood were low - however the test was taken peripherally, not through a central line. Also, my resting heart rate was 118, and when I did a stress test, within 2 minutes my heart rate was at 200. They are sending me for an echocardiogram next. Do you think this could be adult onset asthma or a reaction to domperidone or is it my heart?

ok my friend has trouble brething in his upper chest and has been throwing up blood for the past week. along with dyspnea and pain in his chest his throat has been so so swollen and his nodes on the front side of his neck have swollen as well. he has actually cried over the pain of the coughing fits. im worried for him cause i know its not normal. but to him im just his cute best friend with blonde hair and blue eyes who wants to be a doctor one day.:) hes very very fit 7-8% body fat hes a freaking tank. haha um upon going to the doctor they said they couldnt see down his throat soo whatever and sent hime home. he on multiple occaasions has said i cant breath and i think its very seriuos and so does he to an extent just doesnt think he can do anything about it. blunt force trauma with a rope occured last friday further proving somethgingss wrong! possibly an esophagal perforation or something like that?

I've had many CAT scans and heart moniters in the past to find out if there are any coronary issues. All thats been found is SVT. Sometimes it's better than others but on a more frequent basis my heart seems to pound pretty hard. The actual lub beat feels like it's going to pound out of my chest and I'm just sitting down. Many times this leads to panic and shortness of breath. I've been told there is nothing I can do about it. Does this mean I have a higher probability of heart failure? How can I control my heart pace? Are there any techniques other than breath control?

My pulmonologist said tests he did indicated need for echo stress test to rule out ischemic heart disease and referred me to a cardiology practice who scheduled the test. They even got approval from ins. co. I'm having symptoms and anxious (but...

I wanted to use our last conversation as a basis of my two questions but Ill have to just hope you remember what we talked of just a few weeks ago. I have Chronic Anxiety , I have GAD and have been in a chronic state for 4 years since my mother...

I have been having dyspnea , low energy for the past 6 months. My last ECG showed normal sinus rhythm low voltage QRS Borderline ECG. Should I see a cardiologist?