I feel I am having chest pain, is it cardiac ?

at times i feel i am having chest pain , is it cardiac ?
Thu, 10 Dec 2009
's  Response
You should go to the Emergency room, that is nothing to play around with. My x husband had a heart attack at the age of 34!

i feel chest pain every night , is it mind over matter that i am stressed or? yes i am stressed but my dad had a stroke last year and mabey i am scared that it runs in the family.but i usuallu has headaches almost every day and my blood pressure went up for the first time in my life.i usually feel better when i take an asprin. so i take one every night.

i am 38 and feel chest pain and my lapid profile also show clastrol lavel is very high whow i control it? i am 38 and feel chest pain and my lapid profile also show clastrol lavel is very high whow i control it?

hi i am 27 yrs old- Chemical engineer- got married 1.5 yrs before but lost my job due to closure of the company, and my wife left me off cause of the same. i gave divorce to her latter- but i took a lot of emotional stress of this thing afterwards. Now from the last 1 month i am feeling chest pain - left arm severe pain. . which comes in and goes away randomly. Now pls suggest me whther i shall go for medication. or just changing and controlling my emotions and environment and quitting smoking would be sufficient enough to come up with. I have a family heart history and i am a smoker from last 5 yrs. Pls suggest

Recent questions on  Dyspnea

I'm 33 years old with low blood pressure every time I get it checked. The low blood pressure has been going on for years. I just thought I normally have low blood pressure. It was 92/50 las time it was checked. I am 5'2" 165lbs. I gained 15lbs with my pregnancy. My delivery lasted 33 hours and was very stressful. I have loridosis, back pain, heat sensations in my left leg, chest pain and shortness of breath. I just recently went to get checked out by the doctor about dizzy spells and my heart stopping and rapidly starting back. I was diagnosed with RBBB. I'm really scared, because I can feel that my heart is not working like it should. I have a lot of stress with family matters and I would say since I was 13 I've had ongoing high anxiety. I know that is not healthy. What would you say are the reasons that I have RBBB.

Hello, my daughter is 17 years old in good health and active. She started have chest pains, shortness of breath and a high heartrate. One Dr says she has 3 leaky heart valves and beginning pulmonary hypotension and second opinion Dr. She s she doesn t. He took her off of her beta blocker and she continues with chest pains and high heartrate. What should I do? Who should I believe?? Please help

my 12 yr old daughter Alexis has had severe back pain, leg pain, neck pain, fatigue, shortness of breath and generally just feeling unwell for 2 months. All blood tests came back normal except for 2 Lyme titers which came back positive. However the dr feels this is a false positive and wants to run another test in 3 months. He doesn t want to start her on antibiotics.

My pulmonologist said tests he did indicated need for echo stress test to rule out ischemic heart disease and referred me to a cardiology practice who scheduled the test. They even got approval from ins. co. I'm having symptoms and anxious (but...

I wanted to use our last conversation as a basis of my two questions but Ill have to just hope you remember what we talked of just a few weeks ago. I have Chronic Anxiety , I have GAD and have been in a chronic state for 4 years since my mother...

I have been having dyspnea , low energy for the past 6 months. My last ECG showed normal sinus rhythm low voltage QRS Borderline ECG. Should I see a cardiologist?