Owl Image

I faint down recently and i cannot remember anything about the incident

A couple of days ago I had an episode at work that was very alarming. I felt faint and loss consciences.? While at work I felt faint and blacked out. When I came to, the paramedics where there. My speech was slurred and I was confused. I refused to go to the hospital but dont remember any doing that. I am concerned and have been told that it could have been a mini stroke . I have no symptoms now. Has this happened to anyone else
Tue, 15 Dec 2009