I experienced brown discharge after taking postinor 24 after four days of my periods. Does this mean i am not pregnant ?

Hi I am 36yrs old and had my period on the 28 of April and four days later I had sex, I took postinor 24 hrs after, then 3 days after I had brown discharge for 3 days, does this mean I m not pregnant
Tue, 3 Jan 2012
Hi welcome to healthcare magic forum

No brown discharge doesn't rule out pregnancy.. Only urine pregnancy test will confirm that you are pregnant or not... but it is an anti body test, atleast a week is needed for body to produce antibody...hence better to do after a week..