I drink some coffee in morning.and afternoon.some pepsi occassionally.and im

I drink some coffee in morning.and afternoon.some pepsi occassionally.and im really sensitive to caffeine.plus I bench press occasionally throughout the morning and afternoon.and ive been getting repetitive adrenaline like rushes.that I feel all over inside,my heart and chest.like its on fire.Extreme off the charts energy to.and im addicted to the adrenaline rushes.because I take deep breaths,while watching action movie clips on youtube.is that normal.or am I overdoing it?
Wed, 2 Mar 2016