Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

I dont want to get pregnant. what can I do ?

if me and my boyfriend have sex or whatever is there more i can do than just a condom ? what if it busts..? then what can i do? i doubt it will.but still im curious.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  188
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
You could go ont he pill but it doesnt protect you from stds. Trust me condoms dont split that often its very very rare. If you are doubting it tho have a good think, Are you ready? take care dear x and if it bursts youcan get the morning after pill. but its very unlikly you will need it
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor