Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

I dont wanna this pregnancy. what to do ?

I was getting marry in this month so me n my would had sex now some how our marriage got cancel and i have dought that I might be pregnant I dont want this baby plz help me what to do ? my age is 29
Asked On : Mon, 15 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  213
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Do not presume that you may be pregnant.. Get a confirmation of pregnancy first.. A  pregnancy test can help in confirming the pregnancy.. If you are really pregnant, you may avail for medical termination of pregnancy at a recognised institute..

Answered: Tue, 16 Feb 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Get urine test for pregnancy done.If positive then take a course of MTP pill which will abort your child.Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 9 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor