Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

I don't have mustache and i am 24 years old

i having a problem since a lot year that i have no mustache . although i want the hair also in my skin is this possible . i asked this question to a lot time to doctors but they didn t gave any positive reply . right now my age is 24 . so pls try to understand me & i hoping a good reply from your side
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  220
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcareMagic Forum,
You haven't mentioned that whether earlier you had mustache and you have now lost it or is it that you have never developed any mustache anytime.If you had earlier and you have lost it ,then you are suffering from ALOPECIA AREATA .This can be treated by medicines or injections .If you never had any mustache from birth then probably its genetic and the only treatment is hair transplantation.I do hair transplantation myself ,so i can guide you for the same,but kindly let me know the exact history of your problem.
Take care,
Answered: Wed, 19 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello Mr,

welcome to health Care Magic Forum,

please mention about the history of hairloss from your moustache area , is it since long you dont have it or since puberty . please be clear as you said u talked about your skin you mean you have less hair or no hair on your body as well ???
do understand your condition but it will be easy on our part to understand your diagnosis and show to the correct path of treatment , ,Homoeopathic medicnes can help you for this ,without any side effects as its safe , natural and effective
please donot worry , will surely try to help you out if you get back with detail history
for more details you can write down to (
takecare. godbless! wish you good health always .

Answered: Wed, 19 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor