Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

I did something very stupid and regret tremendously

I am 14 and I did some gay things with boys through out my child hood. I am extremely depressed all the time and cant stop thinking about it, I am attracted to girls and never did anything with a girl except make out but have gone farther with boys, but now that when i look back i realy realy regret it. I need advice so i can just forget and never look back at it and or just consider it as a stupid thing i did.and move on with my life.
Asked On : Thu, 6 May 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  589
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

And just to say ive never masturbated to gay porn or anything like that.

Answered: Thu, 6 May 2010
  Anonymous's Response

I sink its doesn't meter i never done anything close whit another guy but i watched gayporn x time (i  asked my friends (3 people) about "do they ever watch gay porn" and they all told me yes ) + i watched horse (1 time ) animal(1 time dog :) ) 3D(x time ) Hentai (x time) porn too. i am 21 now and i am in love whit girl but i sure if i feel someday the same love too boy i will try whit him anything he ask.Sexuality need too be depend on love not on male/female. Heteros are stupid, gays are stupid the right way is always the middle :)

+ More on if you even fuck (fucked by) another guy it not means you are gay it means you just was feeling your self good , when you masturbate you doing it whit guy hand too (!) ,sex is just mechanical process ,whit or whit out love it feels great

Answered: Sun, 9 May 2010
Psychiatrist Dr. Himanshu Desai's  Response
Sometime it is natural to have guilt feeling for the things you have done. but if this thoughts are disturbing you too much that it takes your lots of time and it affects to your activity then you need to see a psychiatrist.
Answered: Fri, 4 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Prakash Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello and welcome to Health Care Magic Forum ,yes you are right just consider it as a stupid thing and move on to your life,if pugsossible take consultation
With a psychiatrist for depression so that he may or may not give you anti-depressant drugs. Take care
Answered: Fri, 4 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor