I continued taking the pills but a light bleed started again and has not stopped. What can I do ?

Hi I have had some nonstop light mentual bleeding for 2 1/2 weeks now. My doctor told me to start taking my low dose pill non stop until my period starts. I had a light period of about 3 days and then it stopped for 3. When I started the pill again, I did miss tkaing 2 in the first week because I went on holidays and forgot to bring them. When I came back the 2 days later, I continued takin the pills but a light bleed started again and has not stopped. Does anyone have any suggestions how to stop the bleeding? The doctor suggested this method because I had very heavy periods and he said this can help correct.
Thu, 29 Sep 2011