Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

I cant walk for even 3 mins, my buttuks becoming so painful

middle, lower back and leg pain for years now, 33 years old hi, i am 33 years old, and have had severe pain for years now, and havn t seen a doctor, this has kept 7 years now. i try to take my dog for a walk and i cant walk for even 3 mins without my lower back just above my buttuks becoming so painful i fear i wont make it home. I have troubles laying on either of my sides, as the side of my bum shoots a pain up my back and down to my knees. i have had tried advil and alieves, i m alergic to tylenol and perkocet, but a friend gave me an oxycotin and a diladuad and i finally had found relief... what can i do, what should i do, as this pain is intorlerable and the suffering is causing depression..
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  138
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Get an MRI of LS Spine done & mail the report to me at Probably you need a surgical intervention i.e. discectomy
Take Care
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Mohan Kumar's  Response
dear georgiana,
you might be having any of the back related problem and the description that you have given is insufficient. do specify if the pain is radiating to your legs or not. have you had any type of accident , fall etc. that caused the onset of pain 7 years before. you should see a doctor and get treatment. you are 33 yrs now imagine what will happen if degeneration kicks in. so do not fool around. get professional help. mean while use any natural oil for light massage for 5 mins after that apply heat to the area. this may give you a bit of relief.
hope i was helpful
thank you.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor