I cant stop urinating, about once every two hours and at night as well

i cant stop uranating, about once every two hours and at night as well.? it can be healthy i was wondering what the problem might be. im only 26 im not fat at all, i do abit of exercise but not as much as i used a year ago,over christmas l ateloads of food way to much, and drank loads of alcohol, i have a pain in my lower back the hole time but i though i hurt it from working but now im not sure. when i stopped drinkin laods and started eating healthy again the uranating got worse.
Sat, 19 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Being thirsty a lot is symptom of diabetes, it usually comes along with a lot of peeing and being very hungry even when you have eaten. It is also possible that you have a starting stage of diabetes.