I cant sleep with closed mouth and i have Congential heart disease

I sleep with my mouth open everynight and it s really getting annoying because I get so much yucky stuff in my mouth. I ve been doing this ever since I was little, but I wanted to do something about it. Like one of these days, I m just going to tape my mouth shut so I can breathe through my nose while I sleep. But I have congenital heart disease . I asked my parents that but they were like no way, don t do that because then I can t breathe. They mean since I have CHD, i need all the oxygen I can get, and taping my mouth will make it worse to get my oxygen. Heck I can t wear contact lenses because they block the oxygen from going into my eyes and I get more tired as usual (but thats a different story) I was just wondering if is it good or not to tape my mouth shut while i sleep and knowing the fact that i have CHD? Thanks in advance
Wed, 16 Dec 2009